All detected motion and open/closed doors and windows on selected sensors will be seen by Heimdall. All these events will be logged and when Heimdall is in a Surveillance Mode the alarm will be triggered.
• Any device that has motion detection, i.e. Fibaro Motion Sensor, Aeotec MultiSensor, Xiaomi Human Body Sensor etc.
• Any device that has contact detection, i.e. Fibaro Door/Window Sensor, Aeotec Recessed Door Sensor etc.
• Devices that don't have these capabilities can most likely be integrated by using a Virtual Device.
How do I get it to work?
• Add a Surveillance Mode Switch.
• Select the devices to monitor on the settings page.
• Add flows to activate and deactivate the desired Surveillance Mode.
• Add a flow with the desired actions when the alarm is triggered.
• Add a flow to deactivate the alarm.
• Add an Alarm Off Button
Please visit the Heimdall topic on the Athom Community Forum for more information, click on Visit forum >> under Community in the grey block below.
(Or copy this link and paste it in your browsers address bar: https://community.athom.com/t/heimdall-let-homey-watch-over-your-home/134)