Healthy air, always
Warning: This will work fine on philips devices produced before late 2019, Philips changed their firmware and protocol from http to COAP and I don't have a test device to make the required changes.
Added support for Philip AIR purifiers, it should work for all the philips air devices but we tested it on
- AC5659/10 air purifier
- AC3259/10 air purifier
- AC3829/10 Humidifier and air purifier
Purifier ( + Humidifier ) Device
For adding the device you need to provide Philips device ip address plus Homey has to be on the same network as your purifier.
When there is a powerloss or the purifier was restarted then also the device need to be re-added in the homey app, this is because the shared key between the purifier and homey is added only once.
Every 2 minutes this app will poll for the latest purifer status.
- onoff, Power
- light_intensity, Light level ring
- button_lights, Display enabled
- purifier_mode, Purifier mode
- display_mode, Display mode
- child_lock, Child lock
- fan_speed, Fan speed
- target_humidity ( 40,50,60 0r -- only Humidifier)
- func_mode ( purifier or both -- only Humidifier)
- measure_humidity ( only Humidifier)
- measure_temperature ( only Humidifier)
- water_level ( only Humidifier)
- measure_humidity_changed ( only Humidifier)
- filter_replace_clean ( 1 hour timeout )
- score_pm25 with good, fair, poor and verypoor
- score_iaql (allergen) with good, fair, poor and verypoor
Special thanks to Radoslav Gerganov for reverse enginering and security work.
For more info see the following links
What's new in v0.0.22
Refactor some more code