Healthy air, always
Added support for Philip AIR purifiers, it should work for all the philips air devices (also the new 2020 devices with COAP protocol)
- AC5659/10 Air purifier 2019 model
- AC3259/10 Air purifier 2019 model
- AC3829/10 Humidifier and air purifier 2019 model
- AC2889/10 Air purifier 2020 model
Purifier ( + Humidifier ) Device
For adding the device you need to provide Philips device ip address plus Homey has to be on the same network as your purifier.
When there is a powerloss or the purifier was restarted then also the device need to be re-added in the homey app, this is because the shared key between the purifier and homey is added only once.
Every 2 minutes this app will poll for the latest purifer status.
- onoff, Power
- light_intensity, Light level ring
- button_lights, Display enabled
- purifier_mode, Purifier mode
- display_mode, Display mode
- child_lock, Child lock
- fan_speed, Fan speed
- target_humidity ( 40,50,60 0r -- only Humidifier)
- func_mode ( purifier or both -- only Humidifier)
- measure_humidity ( only Humidifier)
- measure_temperature ( only Humidifier)
- water_level ( only Humidifier)
- measure_humidity_changed ( only Humidifier)
- filter_replace_clean ( 1 hour timeout )
- score_pm25 with good, fair, poor and verypoor
- score_iaql (allergen) with good, fair, poor and verypoor
Special thanks to Radoslav Gerganov for reverse enginering and security work.
For more info see the following links
What's new in v0.0.23
Support the latest philips firmware (COAP) on late 2019 produced devices, multi device support