Provides Homey the function to know which days are Swedish holidays
Provides homey the function to know if the current day is a holiday (Red day) or a day of work. Using the ”Svenska dagar API 2.1” at sholiday.faboul.se.
- Card 1: Is Swedish holiday
- If the current day is a “red day” this will trigger, e.g. Sundays and May 1st (But not christmas eve).
- Card 2: Swedish day off work
- If the current day is off work this will trigger, e.g. Saturday, Sundays, Christmas eve, New years eve and May 1st.
- Card 3: Is Specific Swedish holiday (Pick the holiday)
- Pick the holiday you wish in the condition
- Card 4: Swedish flag day
- If the current day is an official flag day of Sweden this will trigger.
- Tags for Holiday, Business day, API update date, First name of the day, Second name of the day, Third name of the day, Flag day and Day of week.
- Credits for helping with development Sonny Johannesson, Johan Bendz
What's new in v1.0.9
API link update, API.dryg.net seized operation. New server at sholiday.faboul.se