NZBGet for Homey
Monitor and control your NZBGet servers.
Homey will automatically fetch the statistics from the NZB server.
The update interval can be changed in the device settings.
- Article cache (MB)
- Average download speed (MB/s)
- Download speed (MB/s)
- Download speed limit (MB/s)
- Number of remaining files in queue
- Total downloaded (GB)
- Total download time
- Free disk space (GB)
- Remaining download (MB)
- Server uptime
- Pause and resume download via toggle component
- Pause download queue
- Resume download queue
- Reload the server
- Scan incoming directory for nzb-files
- Set download speed limit
- Shutdown the server
- Update interval (seconds)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact me on Slack.
Please report issues and feature requests at the issues section on GitHub.
This app is tested with NZBGet v21.0, but should work with v15.0 and newer.
What's new in v1.0.1
Added support for the new Homey App Store