Reads data from several brands of wireless weather sensors.
Homey app to read information from wireless weather sensors on 433 MHz.
Various protocols (e.g. Alecto/Fine Offset, Auriol, Cresta/Hideki, LaCrosse, Oregon Scientific, UPM/Esic, etc.) can be decoded.
One can create different types of weather sensors (temperature, temperature/humidity, anemometers, rain gauges, UV, barometers, brightness).
Move information is available with the source code on GitHub.
Please report issues via GitHub - not in reviews.
What's new in v2.5.2
• Changed driver model, updated app settings UI
• Added support for Auriol HG05124A-DCF-TX (Auriol v2)
• Added support for Alecto WS-1700
• Fixed wind speed for Alecto, Cresta & Oregon Scientific
• Stricter timing to improve reception
• Removed Oregon Scientific v2.2 (sensors need re-pairing)
• Removed Labs, moved into Alecto v1