Triggers you at certain positions of the sun.
Sun Events is an app the has several triggers to certain positions of the sun. It make use of suncalc from 'Vladimir Agafonkin'. The following triggers are possible:
- sunrise (top edge of the sun appears on the horizon)
- sunrise ends (bottom edge of the sun touches the horizon)
- morning golden hour (soft light, best time for photography) ends
- solar noon (sun is in the highest position)
- goldenHour (evening golden hour starts)
- sunset starts (bottom edge of the sun touches the horizon)
- sunset (sun disappears below the horizon, evening civil twilight starts)
- dusk (evening nautical twilight starts)
- nautical dusk (evening astronomical twilight starts)
- night starts (dark enough for astronomical observations)
- nadir (darkest moment of the night, sun is in the lowest position)
- night ends (morning astronomical twilight starts)
- nautical dawn (morning nautical twilight starts)
- dawn (morning nautical twilight ends, morning civil twilight starts)
- Options to put your own set/rise position of the sun
On every card you can fill in a offset in minutes between -60 and 60. This to delay or speed-up for example the sunset time.
What's new in v0.3.8
Added new condition before sunrise event.