Sun Events is an app the has several triggers to certain positions of the sun. It make use of suncalc from 'Vladimir Agafonkin'. The following triggers are possible:
- sunrise (top edge of the sun appears on the horizon)
- sunrise ends (bottom edge of the sun touches the horizon)
- morning golden hour (soft light, best time for photography) ends
- solar noon (sun is in the highest position)
- goldenHour (evening golden hour starts)
- sunset starts (bottom edge of the sun touches the horizon)
- sunset (sun disappears below the horizon, evening civil twilight starts)
- dusk (evening nautical twilight starts)
- nautical dusk (evening astronomical twilight starts)
- night starts (dark enough for astronomical observations)
- nadir (darkest moment of the night, sun is in the lowest position)
- night ends (morning astronomical twilight starts)
- nautical dawn (morning nautical twilight starts)
- dawn (morning nautical twilight ends, morning civil twilight starts)
- Options to put your own set/rise position of the sun
On every card you can fill in a offset in minutes between -60 and 60. This to delay or speed-up for example the sunset time.
- Carcadian lighting:
Circadian Lighting slowly (imperceivably) adjusts your lights to simulate the natural color temperature shift of daylight throughout a day.
This gives your environment a more natural feel, with cooler whites during the midday and warmer tints near twilight and dawn.
Circadian Lighting does not account for actual current outdoor conditions, as this could negate the potential health benefits of maintaining a Circadian Rhythm.
For know you can find the Color Temperature (RGB and Kelvin) as Tokens (until I find a better approach)
You will see the current season as a token and the start dates of every season.
The Sun Events for tommorow are removed. As the function between will never work because if you have a function between sunset today and sunrise tomorrow. After midnight the
sunrise today will be tomorrow, this end up in not something we want :) So the function between can only handle events that happen today.
Lees meer ›