Pioneer VSX control app for Homey
This app lets you control a Pioneer VSX amplifier from within flows on a Homey device (by Athom).
- Turn on and off you amplifier in a flow card
- Set volume up and down in a flow card
- Change the input source of your VSX amplifier in a card
- Mute and unmute your VSX amplifier
- Added: Flow condition to check if your amplifier is on or off
- Added: Switch to port 23 to support other devices
- Improved: Mobile card
- Removed: Unnecessary files so the app take less space on your Homey
- Added: Device selection to flow condition to check if your amplifier is on or off introduced in 1.0.x
- Added: Flow action to set the volume to a specific level.
- Added: Calibration function to detect the maximum level of the Pioneer so the level within the flow can be set.
- Added: Settings to change the IP of the Pioneer and add option to add port nummer if the port number is different than the default 8102 or 23
- Improved: Adding of devices
- Added: Flow action to mute and unmute your amplifier
- Added: Flow condition to check if your amplifier is muted or unmuted
- Improved: Yes no text in flow condition
- Improved: Uniformity in action flows by selecting first device witch was not the case by changing source.
- Fixed: API callback issues, after upgrading to Homey 0.10.x
- Added: Notification of incorrect device
- Fixed: Issue with GAME port
###Confirmed * Pioneer SC-2023-K * Pioneer SC-LX57 * Pioneer VSX-528 * Pioneer VSX-824 * Pioneer VSX-920 * Pioneer VSX-921 * Pioneer VSX-924 * Pioneer VSX 1021
###Unconfirmed * Pioneer SC-1223 * Pioneer VSX-42 * Pioneer VSX-43 * Pioneer VSX-51 * Pioneer VSX-527 * Pioneer VSX-822 * Pioneer VSX-921-K * Pioneer VSX-922 * Pioneer VSX-923 * Pioneer VSX-923-K * Pioneer VSX-1023 * Pioneer VSX-2120 * Pioneer VSX-S510
Please let me know if your Pioneer is supported