Imports data from the Plugwise Smile P1 energy meter
DSMR P1 smart meter readings via Plugwise Smile P1.
A direct connection over IP is used, so there is no need for the Plugwise Stretch.
The app logs and provides flow cards for the following data:
- Actual power usage/production (W, 10s interval)
- Totalized power meter (kWh)
- All individual power meters (kWh)
- Recent gas usage (m3, of the previous hour)
- Gas meter (m3)
- Tariff change (off-peak, true or false)
- See how much energy you are using or producing just by looking at your Homey!
- Is the wash-dryer ready? Am I now producing power to the grid?
The power is totalized for consumed and produced power, during off-peak and peak hours. Production to the powergrid is displayed as negative watts.
What's new in v3.0.6
SmileP1 package v 1.4.0. Updated icons and improved pairing screen.