DSMR P1 smart meter readings via Plugwise Smile P1.
A direct connection over IP is used, so there is no need for the Plugwise Stretch.
The app logs and provides flow cards for the following data:
- Totalized energy meter (kWh)
- All individual energy meters (kWh)
- Actual total power usage/production (W, 10s interval)
- Power per phase (W, DSMR4 and higher)
- Voltage per phase (V, SMR5 and higher)
- Current per phase (A, SMR5 and higher)
- Recent gas usage (m3, of the previous hour)
- Gas meter (m3)
- Tariff change (off-peak, true or false)
Ledring screensaver (Homey Pro 2016 - 2019):
- See how much energy you are using or producing just by looking at your Homey!
- Is the wash-dryer ready? Am I now producing power to the grid?
The power is totalized for consumed and produced power, during off-peak and peak hours. Production to the powergrid is displayed as negative watts.
Mehr lesen ›