LED Ring patterns for Homey
##260 LED Ring displays * 20 different patterns. * Each pattern in various color displays.
##Usage * Screensaver * Warnings in flows. * Informative indicators in flows.
If you have any requests for LED Ring displays, please post them at: https://forum.athom.com/discussion/2474/led-ring-collection
The user’s pleasure is my reward. People who like to show some extra gratitude can buy me a coffee.
###v1.3.1 * compatibility update to >=1.5.0 so it will run on Homey v2.0
###v1.3.0 * 3 new patterns (30 displays): * Clockwork - 9 colors & Color flow. * Butterfly - 9 colors & Color flow. * Pulsar - 9 colors & Fast color flow.
- 33 additional displays:
- Breathing - Color flow.
- Sparkle - Color flow.
- Pulse train - Color flow.
- Eyes - 30 two-color combinations of the primary colors red, yellow, green, cyan, blue and magenta.
###v1.2.0 * 4 additional displays: * Satellite - Color flow. * Satellite - Random colors. * Lighthouse - Color flow. * Lighthouse - Random colors.
- Donate button added to the app page.
###v1.1.0 * 6 new patterns: * Flash * Solid. * Color flow. * Breathing. * Pulse train. * Eyes.
- Not all single-color patterns where available in 9 colors. They are now.
- Available colors are white, red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple and magenta.
- Two-color patterns are now available in any combination of the single colors (except for white). This makes a total of 28 color combinations for each two-color pattern.
- ‘Gort’ is now available in all 30 combinations of the primary colors red, yellow, green, cyan, blue and magenta.
- Optimized brightness-fade algorythm for ‘Frontal pulse’. (Better orange and purple fade-out).
- Optimized some code.
- A few text corrections.
- NOTE: Because of some id-changes, you’ll find a broken link when you had ‘Oncoming - Blue & Yellow’ and/or ‘Newtonian lights - Blue & Yellow’ assigned to one of the …then-actions in your Flows.
###v1.0.0 * First public release