App for public, bank and observance holidays for several countries.
Bank holiday: banks and offices are closed. Observance holiday: optional festivity, no paid day off.
- Is public holiday today / yesterday / tomorrow.
- Is bank holiday today / yesterday / tomorrow.
- Is observance holiday today / yesterday / tomorrow.
- Is school holiday today / yesterday / tomorrow.
- Is holiday (public or bank) today / yesterday / tomorrow.
- Is working day today / yesterday / tomorrow.
The following countries are supported:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Three tokens are set with the name of the holiday for yesterday, today and tomorrow:
The country last used in a condition will be used for setting the tokens.
The date-holidays NPM package.
Photo by Sai Kiran Anagani on Unsplash.
Please report issues at the issues section on Github.
- Added support for school holidays
- Added German states
- Fixed working day bug, issue #4
- Fixed timezone bug
- Added tokens for holidays: HolidayYesterday, HolidayToday, HolidayTomorrow
- Added Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
- Added Singapore
- Reduced size
- First version for app store.