Manage your lights & sockets in a simple overview
With this app you can get an overview of the current state off your lights & sockets. Quickly find your devices, modify brightness and turn on/off all lights in a room with a single click.
Just adds an app settings page with all light & socket devices: - Manage all lights per zone/room - Turn lights & sockets on/off - Adjust brightness - Search/filter devices - Show/hide devices - Grouped control
- Modify brightness for all devices in a zone
- Reorder devices & zones
- Fixed the hiding of devices when not in config mode
- Renamed app to: Lights & sockets monitor.
- Added German translation
- Fix for switching all lights in a room
- Athom api upgrade (2.1.178)
- Added config to show/hide devices
- Display 0 brightness (slider) if device is ‘off’
- Update zone switches when toggling devices
- BUG fix in error handling of api calls
- Skip alert when unable to fetch device data
- Updated readme
- Athom api upgrade
- Styling fixes
- Search devices & zones
- Grouped lights & sockets per zone
- Manage lights & sockets per zone/room
- Order by name
- Initial version
- Turn lights on/off
- Adjust brightness
The repository is available at: https://github.com/harriedegroot/nl.hdg.lights
If you want to contribute, just create a pull-request and I will take a look!
Do you like this app? Consider a donation to support development.