Create and manage heating schedules
Easily control the temperature of your thermostat with heating plans. A heating plan is list of set points. At each set point, the associated target temperature is applied to a list devices.
- Mobile friendly configuration page allows easy editing. Plans and setpoints can be copied, configuration can be ex-/imported, overview of current set temperatures, ...
- Heating plans can be associated with zones or devices, in any combination.
- Heating plans can be enabled and disabled, which allows flexible szenarios triggered by flow (see below).
- Homey heating scheduler supports different modes and associated exceptions: Automatic, One day at home, One day away, Sleeping, On holiday.
- Each plan can be added as a virtual thermostat device to Homey. This allows to manually override the temperature per "zone."
- Set mode, enable/disable plan, apply plan, etc.
- Your Homey is only utilized when there is something to do: No permanent polling or reading of temperatures in the background. The app only wakes up on setpoints.
Supported languages: English, Dutch, German
What's new in v1.2.4
## Fixes (same as 1.2.3)
- Fixed issue in variable replacements for German translations
- Improve recognition of device initialization errors
- Reworked german translations to informal salutations
- De-/Activation of heating-plans did not update overview page #140
Updated README.txt and forced to bump version due to Apps Store requirements.