A local connection over IP is used, so there is no need for an internet connection.
The app logs and provides flow cards for the following data:
- Totalized power meter (kWh)
- Alle individual energy meters peak/off-peak en usage/production (kWh)
- Per phase energy (DSMR ^4), current (DSMR ^4) and voltage (DSMR ^5)
- Tariff change (off-peak, true or false)
- Actual power usage/production (W, 10s interval)
- Gas meter (m3)
- Recent gas usage (m3/hour)
- Water meter (m3)
- Actual water usage (L/min)
- See how much energy you are using or producing just by looking at your Homey!
- Is the wash-dryer ready? Am I now producing power to the grid?