Adds support for presence detection based on (wifi) clients connected to the UniFi Controller
This app adds support for presence detection based on (wifi) clients connected to the UniFi Controller on your Homey.
- Wifi device (dis-)connected
- Wifi device roams from one Accesspoint to any another
- Wifi device roams to specific Accesspoint
- Wifi client is (dis-)connected
- Wifi client is (dis-)connected from accesspoint
- A client (dis-)connected
- First device is connected
- First device is connected to specific accesspoint
- Last device has disconnected
- Last device has disconnected from specific accesspoint
- A non-paired device (guest) has (dis-)connected
Please note: only paired devices are being considered as device in all flow contexts. Non-paired devices are only usable for the guest (dis-)connected trigger.
- Configure settings for UniFi Controller via Homey Settings panel.
- If you have a custom site name, then first try default as site id. Then a list of site ids will be loaded.
- Go to Devices > Add new device wizard
- Select device you want to pair with Homey.
- It will only show devices known to your controller for the last 24 hours.
- Wifi devices connected to UniFi accesspoints, connected via UniFi Controller.
For supported accesspoints, see [UniFi download page](https://www.ubnt.com/download/unifi/) for more information.
This version has been tested against version 5.7.x up to 5.12.x of the Ubiquiti UniFi Controller software. Lower versions might work too, but is untested.
The UniFi Dream Machine is _not_ supported. Apparently the API has changed on that box and the API urls are currently unknown.
What's new in v2.0.4
Added icons to custom capabilities (change in Homey 2.0)