This app adds Hiome occupancy & door sensors support for Homey.
Hiome Door is a small sensor for your door, a giant leap for your home.
It knows exactly how many people are in each room, even if you haven't moved for hours.
Your lights stay on while you're in the room, and immediately turn off when you leave.
No more waving your arms around in the dark.
- discovery of occupancy, door sensors & battery packs connected to Hiome Core
- occupancy sensor support (indicates that a room is occupied and the number of persons in a room)
- door sensor support (indication if a door is opened or closed)
- flow support (triggers a flow when the number of people in a room changed or a room becomes (un-)occupied)
- battery pack support (battery level reporting for connected door sensor)
- battery pack charger support (connect charging cable to a battery pack and Homey will be able to discover a new Battery pack device and show charging progress)
- ability to change the number of people in a room from Homey (Hiome Core error compensation)
- support for Hiome Core in a different than standard (hiome.local) location
- two Hiome Cores support (for larger installations)
- additional sensor informations (like version number)
- device avaibility status based on the heartbeat