Somfy TaHoma for Homey
Somfy TaHoma / Connexoon app for Homey
With this app it’s possible to connect your Somfy TaHoma or Connexoon box to Homey and control your senarios and IO homecontrol devices / sensors directly from Homey.
Supported devices / services with most common parameters:
- IO vertical exterior blinds
- IO roller shutters
- IO horizontal awnings
- IO exterior venetian blinds
- Velux IO roof windows
- Velux IO blinds
- Velux IO roller shutters
- Sunis wirefree IO sensor
- Thermis wirefree IO sensor
- Opening Detector IO sensor
- TaHoma scenarios
Suggestions or problems?
Do you have a suggestion for (or a problem with) this app that you would like implemented? Please go to the github page and create an issue or pull request with your suggestion/problem.
If you like this app and would like to support its development, consider buying me a cup of coffee.
- Fixed a bug where the movement of the window coverings devices would suddenly stop.
- Fixed a bug where the up and down buttons of the window coverings devices wouldn’t respond.
- Improved app performance.
- Small bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug where the opening / closing of the IO horizontal awnings would be reversed.
- App is now compatible with Homey V2.
- Added support for Velux IO exterior roller shutters.
- Apart from setting the window covering state to open or closed, it is now also possible to use a slider to set it to a specific position, in order to use this new feature it is necessary to remove and add the device in Homey.
- App is also compatible with the Somfy Connexoon.
- Added support for the IO Opening Detector.
- Added synchronization speed preference to the settings screen. This enables the user to choose their own synchronization time between Homey and TaHoma. The default time is 10 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the temperature of the Thermis to be incorrect.
- Fixed a bug that would crash the app.
- Ability to log out of the TaHoma service was added.
- Changed app store assets
- Optimized code for a better performance
- Added an icon for the IO exterior venetian blinds.
- Added support for IO exterior venetian blinds.
- The roller shutters device supports low speed management motors as well.
- Added support for IO horizontal awnings.
- Added support for IO roller shutters.
- Added support for Velux IO roof windows.
- Added support for Velux IO blinds.
- Fixed an issue that would prohibit TaHoma scenarios to be used.
- Fixed an issue where the temperature of the Thermis wouldn’t be processed anymore.
- Fixed an issue where the settings screen would not be visible.
- Fixed an issue where flow triggers wouldn’t trigger.
- Fixed an issue where devices couldn’t be added anymore.
- App is now compatible with SDK 2.
- Added support for the Somfy Thermis WireFree IO sensor.
- Fixed an issue that would crash the app, if there was an error response from TaHoma.
- A user defined action (which is in progress), can no longer be overwritten by another action through cloud sync.
- Fixed an issue that would crash the app, if the response from the TaHoma API was in the wrong format.
- Because of a difference in blind states between TaHoma and Homey, sometimes it wasn’t possible to open halfway closed blinds after a sync with TaHoma cloud or a cloud sync would open the blinds when the user had closed the blinds half way. This is now fixed.
- First release with support for IO vertical exterior blinds and Sunis IO wirefree sensor