Control your sound at home
Control your Onkyo network-enabled receiver using the Homey by Athom B.V.
Some Pioneer receivers will also work.
* Gerenal settings for:
* Port (typical ports used are 60128, 8102 or 23)
* Maximum volume settings (Maximum volume that will be send to receiver and slider scaling)
* Volumestep (for the VolumeUp+ and VolumeDown- on the devicecard(s))
* Receiver volumestep (some receivers do 0,5 volume steps instead of normal 1 steps)
Sererate devicecards for main zone, zone2 and zone3 (main zone is mandatory)
Capabiltys on devicecards:
* Mute on/off
* Volumeslider (scaling with the Maximum volume setting)
* Volumeup (with volumestep setting)
* Volumedown (with volumestep setting)
* power on
* power off
* volume change
* Receive custom command (general flow)
* Turned on / off
* Turn on
* Turn off
* Toggle on/off
* Set volume to.
* Mute the volume
* Unmute te volume
* Turn the volume down
* Turn the volume up
* Send custom command (general flow)
* Send RAW EISCP command (general flow)
More info on https://community.athom.com/t/app-onkyo-receiver-3-2-8/30554
What's new in v3.3.1
Bugfix on autoswitch to net.