Control your Onkyo network-enabled receiver.
Some Pioneer(VSX) receivers will also work.
Gerenal settings for:
* Port (typical ports used are 60128, 8102 or 23)
* Maximum volume settings (Maximum volume that will be send to receiver and slider scaling)
* Volumestep (for the VolumeUp+ and VolumeDown- on the devicecard(s))
* Receiver volumestep (some receivers do 0,5 volume steps instead of normal 1 steps)
Seperate devicecards for main zone, zone2 and zone3 (main zone is mandatory)
Capabiltys on devicecards:
* Mute on/off
* Volumeslider (scaling with the Maximum volume setting)
* Volumeup (with volumestep setting)
* Volumedown (with volumestep setting)
* Input selection
Read more ›