Adds support for deCONZ's [raspbee/conbee] child devices
This app allows you to connect your homey with your deCONZ gateway (ConBee, Conbee II or Phoscon gateway) and use all its attached devices such as lights, switches and all kinds of sensors.
- Go to the deCONZ/Phoscon webinterface -> settings -> gateway -> advanced and click on 'authenticate app'
- In Homey, go to the configurationof this app
- Click on 'Discover & Authenticate' and let the magic happen!
- Ensure that the desired devices is connected with your deCONZ gateway
- In homey, go to devices, select '+' and search for 'deCONZ'
- Choose the device type and hit 'install'
Important: The app supports generic device types such as switches, plugs and lights and specific ones. If your device is explicitly listed choose that one or otherwise use it's generic type.
Please feel free to request device support if your device is not listed!
What's new in v1.23.3
Support for Ikea shortcut button, Support for Develco/Frient air quality sensor & humidity sensor, Aqara vibration sensor improvements, improved generic sensors capability handling, support for Bitron thermostat, display correct backup date