Connect your Arlo security cameras to Homey.
Allows you to add arlo devices to Homey.
1. Create a new Arlo user, and add the device to Homey using the new user. To ensure that you are not kicked from the Mobile app by Homey and required to re-log in.
2. Add your base station! While the app will technically work with out a base station added, it will be a much reduced set of features and require a reconnect every 120 seconds.
1. After installing, to add a new Device, click + (add) upon the devices tab select "Arlo Device".
2. Likely a the screen will open asking for you to log into your arlo account.
3. The loading screen may stay for up to a minute, but once completed your arlo devices will be shown.
4. Click on which devices you would like to add to Homey.
1. You can only set the mode to Armed and Disarmed, if the device is any other mode - it will show in homey as 'partially armed'.
What's new in v2.6.0
Adds arlo 3 cameras